ZiCast© powers many narrow-casting applications–from financial information displays in commercial banks to digital service menu boards at national franchises. Our software suite is a complete end-to-end solution for managing digital signage systems.
ZiCast© is a browser-based digital signage narrowcasting software, allowing access from any Internet-connected computer, eliminating lengthy software installation, system integration and registration processes. Users are able to upload any media, design layouts, create playlist, and deploy scheduled content to digital signage displays in minutes.
ZiCast© includes an advanced alpha compositing renderer and features bulletproof security, self-healing watchdogs and comprehensive hardware monitoring capabilities. Our Linux-based platform guards against system failure often associated with competitors’ products. This advantage ensures that a digital signage network is up and running 24/7/365.
ZiCast© is available to customers through licensing models, which can be tailored to individual business requirements. ZiCast© is one of the few products in the digital signage industry to be offered via Software as a Service (Saas) or a self-hosted appliance.
The ZiCast© software suite is reliable, flexible and scaleable offering an unparalleled cost advantage to our partners and networks. Contact one of Zignage’s industry experts to schedule a live software demonstration.
Features and Specifications
- Touch support, based on trigger system
- Map-based system network view and drag-and-drop screen management
- True frame buffer proof-of-play previews, user activity and media player activity
- Detailed user and player activity logs
- Green friendly remote power-up and power-down of display
- Unlimited user accounts, role-based approvals and a detailed permissioning
- Free content feeds and widgets, including news, sports and weather
- User-friendly layout editor and multimedia support of MPEGs, h.264, FLV, SWF, JPG, TIF, GIF, EPS and more
- TrueType and OpenType support
- Detailed reports showing touch frequencies and navigation paths
- Accessible from any Internet-enabled computer browser
- True turnkey single-user interface to manage servers and clients; requiring no system integration
- Live remote watchdog health monitoring of displays, hardware, data and screen status
- Unparalleled stability through security hardening, redundancy and self-healing
- Server-side processing makes way for cost-effective hardware solutions
- Using the browser as a platform provides global access and ultimate portability
- Virtual Network Operations Center included with software solution
- Leading solution for minimizing Total Cost of Ownership